Children's Time! My Face: The Many Adventures of Donald by Dominique Penn

My Face by Dominique Penn



If you are looking for a book specifically for your little reader then look no further. My Face by Dominique Penn is a great place to start! My Face is the first book in a series of five titled The Many Adventures of Donald. This first book takes a look at Donald and how the differences he may see in the faces of his friends don't take away from the fact that they are all the same, which makes them all special! 
           My five year old, Jonathan, was able to read 85% of this novel by himself! It was a great, simple read that engaged my son with visuals depicting children having fun, which is the easiest thing for a child to relate to. He also enjoyed the story and as a parent I did too. I want to raise my son loving people for who they are, not what they look like and this story emphasized that point. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series and would definitely recommend it. 


Dominique Penn is a self-published author so if you would like to purchase visit www.everythingmrspennloves.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enemy of All Mankind: A True Story of Piracy, Power, and History's First Global Manhunt by Steve Johnson

Odetta: A Life in Music and Protest by Ian Zack

The Testaments by Margaret Atwood